Audio Video Systems
Home Theatre System Installation Company in Dallas, TX
At Vick Audio Video, we offer the most advanced video systems available. Our systems under “Eagle Eye Networks” records with triple redundancy and full encryption both on-site and in the cloud. Our systems allow for full remote monitoring and system control from any web enabled device including PC’s, IOS and Android platforms. Vick Audio Video’s highly experienced professionals can assess your security needs and provide that peace of mind you deserve.
Vick Audio Video designs, sells, services and installs “Home Theatre”systems. From a simple TV hang to a sophisticated surround sound system there is no job to small or to large. We carry all the major brands from Onkyo, Sony, Denon, Pioneer, Alura, Bose, Definitive Technologies, Polk Audio, Samsung, LG and many more.
Video camera surveillance can and will add a greater sense of security and safety to your home. Properly spaced around the outside of your home a quick check of your property is only a click away. With many advanced features including motion detection geofencing and infrared you wont believe how you ever did with-out it...
Why deploy a video surveillance system?
- Analyzing and defending Workmen’s Compensation claims
- Defending “Slip and Fall” claims both externally and internally
- Control of shoplifting as a deterrent as well as supporting evidence for police
- Control of internal theft of goods and cash
- Monitoring of productivity, customer service, training and performance evaluations
- Evidence related to robberies
“Percent of all business bankruptcies caused by internal theft”
A recent report from Retail Knowledge - producers of the largest risk and loss prevention conference series in the world - recently identified that United States companies are losing $60 Billion a year to shrinkage with 42.7% owed to internal theft
With employee fraud occurring in all areas of business, it’s more important than ever for companies to be aware of the red flags associated with employee theft. Take note of these basic best practices:
- Always use pre-employment background checks.
- Establish, clearly communicate and enforce conduct guidelines.
- Conduct weekly audits of inventory.
- Use access control systems to ensure the right people are in the right places at the right times. It can also keep unauthorized individuals out of critical spaces.
- Use video surveillance to help serve as a deterrent to internal theft. With video cameras and CCTV in place employees are less likely to steal in the first place and enforce a culture of integrity. Video surveillance can also help build a better overall business operation by helping ensure great customer service, and optimal productivity.
Vick Audio Video provides residential & commercial audio and video solutions to clients across Dallas, and the surrounding areas.